FOR SALE - $699,900
Welcome Home! A distinguished picturesque home on a beautiful, quiet cul-de-sac at Jug Mountain. Located on the 13th Fairway of Jug Mountain Golf Course, this 3672 Sq.Ft. home presents exquisite craftsmanship.
Grand scale and volume are balanced perfectly by a feeling of warmth and character. With a great floor plan, there is still a sense of privacy and formality in each room. The beautiful covered entry leads you to a magnificent staircase and a stately welcoming fireplace. There are stained concrete floors with radiant floor heat and hickory wood floors throughout the home.
The chef’s kitchen is perfect for entertaining and has all the amenities that one could desire with 3 ovens, a double dishwasher and plenty of storage in the custom cabinets as well a butler's pantry.
A stunning, private master suite is its own getaway featuring a private terrace with an astounding, panoramic view of the the glorious green golf course. The serene master includes a fireplace, heated floors and walk-in closet. A perfect sanctuary awaits you in the master bath with a soaking tub, separate high-end, glass-enclosed shower with walk-in rain head shower, multi-body sprays, and marble surrounds and a separate water closet for privacy.
Another bedroom suite is housed on the second floor of the home, versatile and perfect for family and guests with its own private washroom. Two more spacious bedrooms await you with a Jack and Jill bathroom, perfect for guests, kids, bonus rooms or office! The lower level boasts a formal dining room with spectacular views, a gym with a sauna, and large outdoor space for entertaining. An oversized garage is perfect for any car and truck enthusiast.
Additional property features include paver patio and driveway, an outdoor kitchen with a Traeger & a propane BBQ, you will have front row seats as the golfers play through. Custom built-ins in the library and master suite, hand quarried limestone sills, Lutron lighting and wired for home entertainment systems, 8' solid Alder doors throughout, a steam shower in the master bath, 2 laundry areas, a dog shower, alarm system, central vac and a fabulous outdoor kitchen overlooking the golf course perfect for entertaining.
This private home is truly breathtaking and full of amenities! Jug Mountain residents can enjoy the pool at Hotel McCall as well as the mountain biking & winter sports offered at Jug Mountain. Seller will give a $10,000 credit toward renovations.
Contact Tim Nau at 208-571-1268 for more details.
- Baths: 3 full, 1 half
- Lot: 0.46 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2006
- HOA Fee: $110/mo
- Heating: Radiant
- Elementary school: Barbara Morgan
- Middle school: Payette Lakes
- High school: McCall Donnelly
- School district: McCall-Donnelly Joint District #
- Barbecue Area
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Concrete, Hardwood
- Parking: Attached Garage, 580 sqft garage
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- View: Mountain
- Class: Residential
- Level: Two Story
- CONSTRUCTION: Frame, Stucco
- Breakfast Bar, Disposal, Oven/Range Built-In, Pantry, Granite/Tile Counters, Double Oven
- SEWER: Yes Connected
- TERMS: Cash, Conventional
- Master Bedroom Level: Upper
- Bedroom 2 Level: Upper
- Bedroom 3 Level: Upper
- Bedroom 4 Level: Upper
- Kitchen Level: Main
- Living Room Level: Main
- Entry Level: Main
- Formal Dining Level: Main
- Association Freqency: Annual
- School District: McCall-Donnelly Joint District #
- Assigned Grade School: Barbara Morgan
- Assigned Jr High: Payette Lakes
- Assigned Sr High: McCall Donnelly
- Home Owner Exempt (Y/N): Yes
- Land Size: 10000 SF - .49 AC
- Office Level: Main
- HEATING: Radiant, Propane
- WATER: Community Service
- ROOF: Other
- Subdivision: Jug Mountain Ranch McCall
- Covered Patio/Deck, Bath-Master, Split Bedroom, Formal Dining, Two Master Bedrooms, Dual Vanities, Hardwood, Den/Office, Central Vacuum & Equip, Walk in Closet
- View, Golf Course