535 S 15th St # 101-110, Boise, ID 83702
FOR SALE - $379,900 to $388,900
3 beds 2 baths 1,400 sqft
EST. MORTGAGE: $1,446/mo
Downtown Boise condominium living. 3 bedrooms. 2 car attached garage. Deck. Live the walkable life with all that downtown offers. Brick and metal exteriors with stylish design. Private entrances for each loft. Extreme energy efficiency with insulated concrete walls. Owner's suite level has optional 3rd bdrm or office configuration. Hardwood and tile flooring. Proposed $90 million public and private development with stadium, cafes, shops, offices and more just 1 block away. Urban styling ready for late 2018.
WHAT I LOVE ABOUT THE HOME
Downtown Boise new construction offering a rare two car garage, 3 bedrooms and good square footage at an exciting price. The future of this location is very strong due to public and private investments that are projected to be $90 million. Check out www.RiverStreetLofts.com.
RIVER STREET LOFTS UNIT FEATURES:
Building Construction & Exterior
- 6.25" ICF construction (thick insulated concrete Insulated Concrete Foundations & Walls)
- R48 + insulation
o Estimated Hers ratings (Home Energy Rating System) in low 50's: Over 40% more efficient than standard code, 30% more efficient than Energy Star rating, and over 80% more efficient than most existing homes.
- Metal roofing (weathered copper is the chosen color) ASC metal roofing
- Siding is combinations of flat rust panel and corrugated rust panel.
- Basalite ground face brick veneer.
- Modern flat rust panel soffit and fascia and corrugated rust panel accents with stucco for siding
- 2 car garage per unit
o R-19 Beadboard pattern garage doors with electric battery backup
o Curb-and-gutter driveway lot with turn-around space
- Storage area for trash and recycling bins
- Landscaping in common area
- Front entry awnings
- Storage area in garage under stairs
- Concrete steps up to entry
- Deadbolt and entry knobs
- Each unit has a hose bib for watering and car wash
- Community bike rack
- Centrally located mailbox
- Side Street parking
- High efficiency gas forced air furnace
- 13 seer air conditioning unit
- Super high-efficient grade gas forced air furnace/heating systems
- High efficiency gas on-demand hot-water heater
- Energy Star Windows
- Flooring will be:
o Sand and seal hickory wood floors on the stairs going from entry to second level, the kitchen and family room plus the short hallway to the bathroom for spare bedroom
o Tile entry as per homeowner selection according to budget
o Nylon Carpet in bedrooms and closets (lasts 10x longer than polyester builder-grade)
o Color as per homeowner selection according to budget
- Craftsman knotty alder doors.
- Craftsman knotty alder trim throughout stained to match doors and cabinets.
- Hand-textured walls and ceilings
- Modern metal details – All door hardware and faucets are oil rubbed bronze
- Craftsman wood doors
o Trimless System with square corners going into kerfed door jams for a clean sheet rock reveal
Kitchen (all design choices still not final, will have prior to contract)
- Shaker style knotty alder cabinets with soft close hardware on doors and drawers.
- Granite countertops with undermount sinks
- Appliances include:
o Black Stainless Kitchenaid refrigerator
o Black Stainless Over/range with gas cooktop & electric oven
- Microwave hood
- Black Stainless dishwasher
- Drop-in soaker tub with tile backsplash
- Curtain rod and no glass enclosure to leave a more open feel when used as a soaking tub
- Tile Floors as per homeowner selection according to budget
- 6" tile backsplash
- Mud set pan with tile and glass door
RIVER STREET LOFTS
Energreen Development Company, LLC, a housing development firm based out of McCall, Idaho, is constructing a 10-unit, for sale condo project located at 535 S. 15th Street in the River Myrtle-Old Boise Urban Renewal District. Two vacant single family homes were previously on the site, and have been torn down for construction of a denser, more urban scale housing development. The project will be townhome style, with two 5-unit buildings. Each unit has approximately 1,400 SF of living space and a 2-car garage on the ground level.
The River Street Lofts are scheduled to begin construction early 2018 with an estimated completion of fall 2018. The construction of the condos will be done with insulated concrete forms (ICF), making the structures extremely energy efficient. On average ICF construction increases energy efficiency 35% in comparison to a regular “Energy Star Rated” home.
Coming next Summer to Beautiful Downtown Boise…
Life Downtown is rich with opportunities. River Street Lofts offers you the time to enjoy it all from the comfort of a large City loft. One of very few homes with attached oversized garages, Two bedrooms plus a den, large patio. Built to unprecedented energy standards and designed by Hummel Architects. Energreen Development incorporates Insulated Concrete Forms, (ICF). ICFs have been fast-becoming the mainstream preferred building product worldwide for all of the right reasons. The end result leaves you with a high-performing wall that is structurally sound with superior insulation.
The location is one to consider as it is clearly in the sights of development. Over $90 Million Dollars towards a new multi-purpose stadium event center, apartments, cafes and more all veritably across the street.
So, take a look today and call for an appointment to reserve your downtown loft!
Things are coming together fast! And we want you to be a part of the excitement!
Take a look at the available spaces, find out about all of the great amenities this location offers, and get in touch when you're ready!
It's no secret that Boise is home to some of the finest examples of modern elegant living in the Northwest. In 2018 this will be even more true with the addition of the River Street Lofts to the list of exceptional area communities.
There are any number of reasons to love living in the Treasure Valley of course. Whether it's the relatively mild climate, the close proximity to world class recreational opportunities, or just the sense of small town tranquility that somehow exists in this bustling city, there is always something new to love.
We're just getting started on our website, check us out at www.riverstreetlofts.com
Read the article about us in Idaho Business Review here
Read the article about us in the Idaho Statesman on November 20, 2017.
Find us on MLS, Zillow, Trulia
535 South 15th Street Gallery